Sunday 25 July 2010

Dramatic hair masque!


I picked up this dramtically titled hair masque in ASDA (along with my weekly shop, lol) today as despite having a haircut yesterday my hair is feeling a bit frazzled. The haircut wasnt terrible but it wasnt great either which certainly hasnt helped the way I would have liked. I was drawn to this as it was a good price (less than 4 quid) and is one of those treatments which works in 3 minutes making it realistic for me to use in the shower. I tend to wash my hair in the morning so time is of the essence. I dont love the packaging as its very 80s and a bit naff looking imho but I will try this out and let you know how it goes.
Here is what the web site says

Winner of best hair mask in the Psychologies magazine Beauty Awards 2009. The superstar of hair treatments for when hair needs SOS repair. Gorgeous Shea Butter helps to gently mend all the cracks, smoothes the hair cuticles and adds supercharged shine.
Repairs broken, dry and damaged hair.
Packed with shea butter that encases hair in moisture from root to tip.
Repairs and protects against weather damage, dryness and split ends.
Smoothes hair cuticles and pro Vitamin B5 adds shine.
Repairs in 3 minutes.

I am hoping for sleek, shiny, healthy hair to jet off to NYC (eek, exciting!) with in 6 days time. If it gives me that, all packaging complaints will be forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment