Friday 3 September 2010

Sunshine and Rain


Despite the gorgeous sunny weather we have had this week, I have been obsessed by this Eyeko Rain polish. Its the first time I have bought anything from Eyeko and it was this that pulled me in. Its a beautiful blue, grey shade which is a little bit different but not too in your face for work. I have a hard time with blue and green polish but I like this with my pale skin tone. The consistency is really good. I did two coats out of habit but one thick one may have worked well. Staying power is average at about 3 days without chips or tip wear. Available from www.eyeko.com for £3.50 I have a feeling this will be a repurchase for me.
Happy Friday

PS Happy to report that my rash is now gone (cause still a mystery!) which means my lotion and potion love is back with a vengence.

No comments:

Post a Comment