Tuesday 29 June 2010

Bliss Steep Clean for a deep clean


I bought this as I was feeling that my combination/dry skin was generally looking quite shiny only a couple of hours after applying my make up in the morning. Its marketed for oily and combination skin which I dont have but I was attracted to its promise to reduce oil without drying. This is a traditional smooth cleanser which has a light, clean scent. I was a bit worried that it might be too astringent and harsh but it isnt at all and doesnt even sting freshly plucked eyebrows! I use just one pump (convenient, love in the morning!) in the shower with my pink Soap & Glory scrublet and it does seem to be helping keep the nasty, shiny T zone at bay, leaving my skin feeling really fresh. I think its fairly economical as it will last me ages at the rate I am using it. So far my skin doesnt seem to be drying out with it and I do think some slight red marks around my chin area are looking fainter. Very happy with my purchase, helped by the usual fab, quick service from HQHair

No comments:

Post a Comment