Wednesday 16 June 2010

Much love for Liz Earle Hand repair


I am not sure why, but my hands have been really dry and, to be frank old ladyish recently. Not a good look. I have turned to an old favourite to sort them out. In my opinion Liz Earle makes exceptional hand cream.
Here is how they describe it

'This powerful, non-greasy cream provides instant protection and relief for your hands. With panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), soothing echinacea, toning hops, plus antioxidants beta-carotene and natural source vitamin E, this treatment helps to condition nails, soften cuticles and protect against dehydration'

At 14.50 for 100ml pump this is not cheap but it really does work and one pump is more than enough for both hands so it lasts well. Somehow it manages to feel rich and luxurious without being greasy. It smells gorgeous and is absorbed quickly which is important for me during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment