Tuesday 22 June 2010

New Shoes, I didnt mean to, honest!



In a fit of impusivity I recently bought a gold ruffly clutch from Dune. I was buying the Head over Heels shoes and the assistant suggested the bag would go. I was sucked in because it was on sale but quickly realised it was in fact rather hideous! I found another, much prettier bag in accessorize but unfortunately could only exchange the Dune bag. I ended up with these little beauties which I am pretty pleased with. I have wanted a pair of leopard flats for ages and these look very expersive irl. I doubt I will wear them much over the summer but come autumn winter I know I will be glad to have them especially to wear with basic black outfits.

1 comment:

  1. I love the leopard print and gold! xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete