Sunday 15 August 2010

Another Maxi dress


I wore this dress last night to the Ruby Wedding party of my friends parents. I missed out when it was available on www.selectfashion.co.uk but was delighted when the lovely Nicola mentioned she had my size going spare in one of her You Tube videos (both her blog and You Tube are great, definately recommend checking them out if you havent already). Its a bit slinkier than my other maxis so spanx are definately required! I really felt good in it and wore it with some tan wedges, a dull gold shrug, gold jewellery and a turquoise flower in my hair which nearly didnt survive the Ceilidh dancing! I am hoping to get some more wears in before the summer is over. Its actually been a beautiful day here, sunny and warm. We took a rare chance to venture out for some yummy ice cream this afternoon which went down very well although if it becomes a regular thing I will have to buy more spanx, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment