Wednesday 11 August 2010

Stila Kitten, my new purrfect eye shadow!


Pardon the cheesy title but I might be a bit excited by this shadow. It was a Sephora purchase during my recent trip to NYC and OMG, how did I live without this prettiness in my life. I suspected, even when I swatched this in store, that I was falling for the hype and it wouldnt be anything special. I was wrong, big time! This shimmering (and it does shimmer rather than glitter) nude shadow is the perfect wash of colour and makes my blue eyes look so awake. I have worn it every day this week with satin taupe in the crease. A match made in heaven I feel. As an added bonus, with only a little UDPP, it stays put with no creasing for 12+ hours - ammmaaazing! I will cry many many tears if Stila ever discontinue this and have ordered a compact to protect the precious pan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment