Sunday 15 August 2010

Too Faced will make you Bronzed and Beautiful




Or at least they will try with this Bronzed and Beautiful palette. My eye was well and truly caught by this beauty in Boots but I resisted given it was £21 and I definately did not need another bronzer, far less a palette of three! For some reason it is available here (not obviously as a sale item although currently out of stock) for the more reasonable price of £13 and when I found it my resolve crumbled. I'm really glad I was weak as I love this palette. The second picture shows the colours more true to life I would say. It has 3 mini sizes of the Too Faced bronzers:

Pink Leopard - great bronzey pink with gold shimmer
Snow bunny - 4 shades, gives a subtle very pretty highlighted glow
Sun Bunny - 2 natural deep bronze shades, well pigmented and quite matte

The palette is cardboard but so far seems sturdy and to be holding up well. There is a decent mirror in the top, making it good for travel or in your bag. The kabuki brush is very soft but the shape is what is really great as its slightly flattened which means I can use the full side for all over colour with Pink Leopard or the flat side for contouring with sun bunny and highlighting with the lightest snow bunny shades. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment