Thursday 12 August 2010

Glasgow nail of the day


Apologies for the crappy quality of this pic but I had to show you my nail polish purchase of yesterday. I was in John Lewis to buy presents for other people when I saw the perfect little mid-week present for me. One of the teeny cute Mavala polishes called out to me and that polish was called Glasgow. Its a really lovely lilac, grey pearl which I know I will love even more in winter. The colour in the pic is fairly true to life. To early to comment on durability but application was great despite my fears about the tiny brush. One coat was a pretty, slightly sheer but not streaky covering. The above pic is after two coats plus a CND topcoat. Do you like my weedgie nails?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this colour. Wonder if my local Boots or Superdrug sells it. We don't have much choice out here in the country. I'm a sucker for Chanel but as I have blogged - they are so variable in quality, ease of application and staying power(always peeling within 24 hours). My recent best find is Boots 17 Lasting Fix. And with a high fashion range of colours costing only £2.99 (plus Advantage Card points!) it should be no contest. So why do I continue to purchase Chanel???

    ReplyDelete